Pregnancy massage helps to alleviate tension and pain, relieves headaches, leg cramps, insomnia, fluid retention, stress and fatigue.
Pregnant women often suffer from neck, shoulder, back, hip and foot pain due to hormonal changes and the increasing physical load.
A specialist thai pregnancy massage will help to leave you feeling relaxed and comfortable.
Benefits of Pregnancy Massage
- Pregnancy massage relieves muscle spasms, cramps associated with the stress of extra weight bearing and physical changes that occur during your pregnancy.
- A prenatal massage reduces stress and allows you to relax, both important for during the pregnancy and labor.
- The health of your baby is enhanced by the pregnancy massage through increasing blood circulation, lymph circulation, reducing edema and increasing cellular respiration.
- Massage makes you feel nurtured and pampered and this can then be passed onto the baby
- Pregnancy massage assists in reducing the stress in the weight bearing joints and other bone and muscle structures.
- Helps maximize breathing capacity which is needed during labor and delivery.
- Herbal Balm
- Hot Oil
- Warm Towels